1. Elevate and safely support the front of the vehicle.
2. Remove the four wheel nuts and the front wheel.
Use care when supporting vehicle so that it does not tip
or fall. Severe injury may occur.
3. Clean caliper area before removal.
4. Place a container below the caliper to catch brake
fluid when removing the line
5. Loosen brake pad adjustment set screw 2-3 turns to
allow brake pad removal after the caliper is removed.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
. Remove brake line
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
6. Remove the two caliper mounting bolts
remove the caliper assembly from the front hub.