1. Inspect inner clutch cover. Replace if cracked or
2. Inspect the seal on the transmission input shaft.
Replace if damaged.
3. Inspect inner clutch cover seal (engine side).
Replace if cracked, torn or damaged.
4. Apply silicone around all seven screw holes on the
inner clutch cover.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply silicone on drive
and driven shaft inner cover donuts.
5. Install and properly align the inner clutch cover. Be
sure the fuel line, vent line and battery cables are
properly routed through the guard plate as shown
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
6. Install the protective cover and the four push rivets
7. Install the four inner clutch cover bolts and washers
8. Install the three inner clutch cover bolts and washers
9. Clean the splines inside the driven clutch and on the
10. Apply a light film of grease to the splines on the
11. Install the driven clutch, washer and retaining bolt.
12. Clean the end of the taper on the crankshaft and the
13. Install the drive clutch onto the engine.
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
that secure the cover to the top of the inner PVT
that retain the cover to the transmission. Torque bolts
that retain the cover to the engine. Torque bolts to
Inner Clutch Cover Bolts:
12 ft-lb (16 Nm)
transmission input shaft.
Torque to specification.
Driven Clutch Retaining Bolt:
55 ft-lb (75 Nm)
tapered bore inside the drive clutch.