1. Install the headlamp adjustment springs onto the
front bumper mounting bosses.
2. Insert the three T-25 headlamp mounting screws into
the headlamp assembly mounting holes.
3. Maneuver the headlamp assembly into position. Be
sure all three headlamp springs
are properly aligned with mounting bosses
on the front bumper.
4. Fully tighten all three headlamp screws until the
headlamp assembly is fully seated. Back headlamp
mounting screws off 1/8" to 1/4" (2-3 turns).
5. Install the front bumper as shown in Chapter 5 if
6. Connect headlamp electrical connector to the
7. Perform the "Headlight Adjustment" procedure as
shown in this chapter.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
Before replacing the taillight(s), use a digital multi-meter
to test the harness to ensure the lamp is receiving 12
volts and that a ground path is present.
1. Disconnect the wire harness
2. While holding the taillight assembly, remove the
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
retaining the taillight assembly and
remove it from the rear fascia.