8. When the update is complete, the version shown on
the right side of the Digital Wrench® start-up screen
should match the update you just downloaded.
NOTE: Versions and updates are subject to
Digital Wrench® Communication Errors
If you experience problems connecting to a vehicle or
any Digital Wrench® related problem, visit the Digital
Wrench® Knowledge Base for the most current
troubleshooting information, FAQs, downloads and
software updates at: http://polaris.diagsys.com/.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
Digital Wrench® - Diagnostic Connector
Located under the hood connected to a sealed plug
Follow these steps to connect the diagnostic interface
cable to the vehicle to allow Digital Wrench® use:
1. Assemble the SmartLink Module and attach the PC
Interface Cable to your laptop.
2. Remove the protective cap from the Digital Wrench®
3. Connect the Vehicle Interface Cable to the Digital
Wrench® diagnostic connector.
4. Turn the ignition key to the 'ON' position, select the
appropriate vehicle and wait for the status to display
'Connected' in the lower left corner of the screen.