1. If not done already; disconnect the CPS harness
connector (see Chapter 4 – CPS Test, page 4.32).
2. Using an 8mm socket, remove the CPS retaining bolt
and remove the sensor
3. Unclip the wire harness retainer
CPS harness from the retainer to allow replacement.
4. Install new sensor using a light coating of oil on the
O-ring to aid installation.
5. Torque the CPS retaining bolt to specification.
CPS Retaining Bolt:
9 ft-lb (12 Nm)
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
from the stator cover.
and remove the
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.