6. Disconnect the wire harness from the ETC
located on the ends of the throttle body
7. Loosen the two hose clamps
throttle body assembly
Carefully lift the throttle body assembly out of the
8. Remove the two screw retaining the fuel rail to the
throttle body. Lift the fuel rail and injectors out of the
throttle body assembly taking care not to damage the
fuel injector ends.
NOTE: It is not necessary to disconnect fuel
lines or the injector harnesses to perform this
9. Reverse the previous steps to reinstall the throttle
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
that retain the dual
to the intake adapters.
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
10. Upon installation of the fuel rail and injectors, lightly
lubricate injector O-rings to aid installation. Torque
the fuel rail mounting screws to specification.
Fuel Rail Mounting Screws:
44 in-lb (5 Nm)