BODY / FRAME
Rear Fender Flare / Rear Fender Removal
1. Remove the three plastic rivets on the lower fender
. Remove the four T40 Torx screws
2. Remove the fender flare from the vehicle.
3. Remove air intake cover
if removing left side
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
4. Remove the plastic rivets
retaining the rear fender.
5. Remove fender from the vehicle.
Cargo Box Assembly Removal
1. Remove both seats.
2. Remove the PVT pre-filter (driver side) and air intake
pre-filter (passenger side) assembly.
3. Remove the T-25 Torx screw retaining each shock
reservoir hose cover and remove the cover..
4. Loosen the shock reservoir clamps and maneuver
the reservoir through the hole in the box.
NOTE: Do NOT let the reservoir hang by the
hose. Use a wire or string to restrain the
5. Remove the four bolts retaining each rear cab frame
and remove it from the vehicle. Remove the bolts
retaining the hip bolsters to the cab frame hoop.
6. Remove the eight fasteners retaining the rear cab
frame to the frame and to the front cab frame.
Remove the rear cab frame from the vehicle.
and one T40 Torx