1. With the help of an assistant, position the
transmission into the vehicle frame through the left
rear wheel well area.
2. Slide transmission towards rear of the vehicle and
rotate the top of the transmission toward the right
side of the vehicle.
3. Install the rear transmission mount to the frame and
secure with M8 bolts and nuts. Torque nuts to
Rear Transmission Mount Bracket Fasteners
17 ft-lb (23 Nm)
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
4. Install M10 bolt and nut securing the transmission
5. Install the two rear exhaust springs securing the
6. Install the Clutch Center Distance Tool (PU-50658)
7. Loosen the two bolts retaining the transmission
8. Align front transmission mounting holes with
9. Loosely install the two longer bolts into left side
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
bracket to the rear mount. Torque fasteners to
Rear Transmission Isolator Fasteners
40 ft-lb (54 Nm)
muffler to the rear transmission mounting bracket.
onto the crankshaft and transmission input shaft to
properly position the clutch center distance.
IMPORTANT: Tool should bottom out on the
transmission input shaft and lay flush on the
coupler bracket to the engine on the right side.
transmission joint bracket mounting holes on engine.
mounting holes and two shorter bolts with washers
into right side mounting holes.
NOTE: DO NOT torque fasteners at this time.