12. Carefully install the LH output hub assembly into the
cover plate. Take care not to damage the new cover
plate seal while installing the output hub.
13. Install the output cover assembly onto the gearcase
housing. Install the seven cover plate screws and
torque to specification.
Cover Plate Screws:
11 ft-lbs (15 Nm)
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
Front Gearcase Installation
1. Install the gearcase back into the vehicle through the
2. Lubricate the front gearcase splines with Anti-Seize.
3. Install the prop shaft onto the front gearcase input
4. Install the four bolts
5. Install the vent line
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
LH wheel well area, above the upper A-arm.
shaft. Use a NEW spring pin in the front propshaft.
that secure the front gearcase
to the frame and torque to specification.
Front Gearcase Mounting Bolts:
30 ft-lbs (41 Nm)