FRONT BRAKE PADS
1. Elevate and support front of vehicle.
Use care when supporting vehicle so that it
does not tip or fall.
Severe injury may occur if machine tips or falls.
2. Remove the wheel nuts and front wheel.
3. Loosen the pad adjuster screw 2-3 turns.
4. Remove the upper and lower caliper mounting bolts
and remove the caliper from the front hub.
NOTE: When removing caliper, use care not to
damage brake line. Support caliper to avoid
kinking or bending brake line.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
5. Push caliper piston into caliper bore slowly using a
6. Push the mounting bracket inward and slip the outer
7. Remove the inner pad from the bracket and caliper.
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
C-clamp or locking pliers with pads installed.
Brake fluid will be forced through
compensating port into master cylinder fluid
reservoir when piston is pushed back into
caliper. Remove excess fluid from reservoir as
brake pad out between the bracket and caliper body.