STEERING / SUSPENSION
Upon rear trailing arm installation, test vehicle at low
speeds before putting into service.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
Trailing Arm Spherical Bearing
1. Remove trailing arm (see Chapter 8 – Trailing Arm
Removal / Installation, page 8.22).
2. Remove bushings and O-rings.
3. Remove snap ring
4. Properly support the trailing arm and press the
spherical bearing out of trailing arm casting.
5. Be sure to only press on outer most surface of
bearing race, do not press on the center spherical
6. Inspect trailing arm bearing housing for wear or
damage. Replace trailing arm if damaged.
7. Press in new bearing until fully seated into trailing
8. Install new snap ring, O-rings (not required) and
that retains the spherical