13. Install the right rear wheel. Torque wheel nuts to
120 ft-lbs (163 Nm)
14. Connect the (-) negative battery cable.
15. Fill and bleed cooling system as outlined in this
16. Install the hood, engine service panel and seats.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
Water Pump Service
replaced while the water pump housing is still
installed in the engine.
1. Remove water pump assembly as outlined in this
2. Remove the three bolts retaining water pump cover
3. Place the water pump drive tab
4. Remove the bolt and washer retaining the water
5. Remove impeller from water pump shaft.
6. Using an appropriate arbor press, properly support
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
ENGINE / COOLING SYSTEM
The water pump cover gasket can be
to water pump housing
soft jaw vice.
pump impeller to the shaft. Inspect the impeller veins
and water pump housing for damage. Replace if
NOTE: The water pump impeller bolt
hand thread (reverse thread).
the water pump housing and press out the water
pump shaft from the impeller side.
. Discard cover gasket
vertically into a