Rear Bearing Carrier Installation
1. Install drive shaft through the backside of the bearing
2. Install the four fasteners
bearing carrier to the trailing arm. Install the one
that attaches the upper radius rod to the
bearing carrier. Torque bolts to specification.
NOTE: Use new nuts upon installation of the
rear bearing carrier.
Bearing Carrier to Trailing Arm Bolts:
42 ft-lb (54 Nm)
Radius Rod to Bearing Carrier Fasteners:
40 ft-lb (54 Nm)
3. Apply anti-seize to drive shaft splines.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
that attach the rear
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
4. Install rear wheel hub assembly
and hand tighten the castle nut. Install washers with
domed side out.
5. Install the rear brake caliper assembly and new bolts
. Torque to specification.
Rear Caliper Mounting Bolts:
40 ft-lbs (54 Nm)
, cone washers