Beadlock Rims (Desert Edition)
The RZR XP Desert Edition model comes with Walker
Evans™ beadlock rims. The beadlock does not come set
up from factory, but may be changed to use the beadlock
To make the beadlock rim functional:
1. Deflate the tire.
2. Remove the beadlock screws and beadlock ring.
3. Dismount the tire on the side with the beadlock holes.
4. Place the beadlock ring so the tire is sandwiched
between the rim and the ring making sure the valve
stem is aligned with the slot in the ring.
5. Install bolts and thread them to 24 in-lbs (3 Nm).
6. Tighten in a criss-cross pattern to 7 ft-lbs (10 Nm).
NOTE: Beadlock bolts should be checked and
retorqued every 300 miles (450 km).
7. Seat bead and inflate to 16 psi.
9925724 R01 - 2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP4 1000 Service Manual
© Copyright 2014 Polaris Industries Inc.
Step 1: 24 in-lbs (3 Nm)
Step 2: 7 ft-lbs (10 Nm)