[Md.3] Start information
This area stores the start information (restart flag, start origin, and start axis):
• Restart flag: Indicates whether the operation has or has not been halted and restarted.
• Start origin: Indicates the source of the start signal.
• Start axis: Indicates the started axis.
Refresh cycle: At start
■Reading the monitor value
• Monitoring is carried out with a hexadecimal display.
0 0 0 0 0
Restart flag OFF
Restart flag ON
*1 If a start signal is issued against an operating axis, a record relating to this event may be output before a record relating to an earlier
start signal is output.
• Buffer memory address
Refer to the following for the buffer memory address in this area.
Page 390 Monitor data
* Valid for the range from axis 1 to axis 2 in
the RD77MS2, from axis 1 to axis 4 in the
RD77MS4, and from axis 1 to axis 8 in the
12 DATA USED FOR POSITIONING CONTROL
12.7 Monitor Data