When using an absolute position system
• This flag turns on in the following cases:
• When not executing a machine home position return even once after the system starts
• Machine home position return start (Unless a machine home position return is completed normally, the home position return request flag does not turn off.)
• When an absolute position data in the Simple Motion module is erased due to a battery error, etc. (occurrence of the warning "Home position return data
incorrect" (warning code: 093CH))
• When the "Rotation direction selection/travel direction selection (PA14)" of servo parameter is changed.
• The servo alarm "Absolute position erased" (alarm No.: 25) occurs. ([Md.108] Servo status1: b14 ON)
• The servo warning "Absolute position counter warning" (warning No.: E3) occurs. ([Md.108] Servo status1: b14 ON)
n: Axis No. - 1
[Md.108] Servo status1: b14
• This flag turns off by the completion of the machine home position return.
Wiring the near-point dog
The "external input signal of the Simple Motion module", "external input signal of the servo amplifier" or "buffer memory of the
Simple Motion module" can be selected by "[Pr.118] DOG signal selection" as the near-point dog.
When the "buffer memory of the Simple Motion module" is selected, the wiring differs according to the Input module used. As
for the 24 V DC power supply, the direction of current can be switched.
*1 When "Servo amplifier" is set in "[Pr.116] FLS signal selection" to "[Pr.118] DOG signal selection" at MR-JE-B use, any errors or
warnings do not occur. However, the external input signal (upper/lower limit signal, near-point dog signal) cannot be operated.
Home position return sub functions
Refer to the following for details on "sub functions" that can be combined with home position return control.
MELSEC iQ-R Simple Motion Module User's Manual (Startup)
Also refer to the following for details on each sub function.
Page 215 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS
The following two sub functions are only related to machine home position return.
: Combination possible, : Restricted, : Combination not possible
Sub function name
Home position return retry function
Home position shift function
When a home position return is not required
Control can be carried out ignoring the "home position return request flag" ([Md.31] Status: b3) in systems that do not require
a home position return.
In this case, the "home position return parameters ([Pr.43] to [Pr.57])" must all be set to their initial values or a value at which
an error does not occur.
2 HOME POSITION RETURN CONTROL
2.1 Outline of Home Position Return Control
24 V DC
Machine home position return
Buffer memory address
24 V DC
Fast home position return
Page 217 Home position return retry
Page 221 Home position shift function