Precautions during operation
• When the home position return retry function is not set ("0" is set in "[Pr.48] Home position return retry"), the error "Start at
home position" (error code: 1940H) will occur if the machine home position return is attempted again after the machine
home position return completion.
• Machine home position return carried out from the near-point dog ON position will start at the "[Pr.47] Creep speed".
• The near-point dog must be ON during deceleration from the home position return speed "[Pr.47] Creep speed".
• When the stop signal stops the machine home position return, carry out the machine home position return again. When
restart command is turned ON after the stop signal stops the home position return, the error "Home position return restart
not possible" (error code: 1946H) will occur.
• After the home position return has been started, the zero point of the encoder must be passed at least once before point A
is reached. However, if selecting "1: Not need to pass servo motor Z-phase after power on" with "Function selection C-4
(PC17)", it is possible to carry out the home position return without passing the zero point. The workpiece will continue
decelerating and stop if the near-point dog is turned OFF before it has decelerated to the creep speed, thus causing the
error "Dog detection timing fault" (error code: 1941H).
Machine home position return start
(Positioning start signal)
Home position return request flag
([Md.31] Status: b3)
Home position return complete flag
([Md.31] Status: b4)
[Md.26] Axis operation status
[Md.34] Movement amount
after near-point dog ON
[Md.20] Current feed value
[Md.21] Machine feed value
2 HOME POSITION RETURN CONTROL
2.2 Machine Home Position Return
[Pr.46] Home position return speed
Home position return
Value of the machine moved is stored
[Pr.47] Creep speed
Address at stop