• When the "continuous operation interrupt request" is executed, the positioning will end. Thus, after stopping, the operation
cannot be "restarted". When "[Cd.6] Restart command" is issued, the warning "Restart not possible" (warning code: 0902H)
• Even if the stop command is turned ON after executing the "continuous operation interrupt request", the "continuous
operation interrupt request" cannot be canceled. Thus, if "restart" is executed after stopping by turning the stop command
ON, the operation will stop when the positioning data No. where "continuous operation interrupt request" was executed is
Continuous operation interrupt request
Positioning with positioning
data No. 11
Positioning with positioning data No. 10
• If the operation cannot be decelerated to a stop because the remaining distance is insufficient when "continuous operation
interrupt request" is executed with continuous path control, the interruption of the continuous operation will be postponed
until the positioning data shown below.
• Positioning data No. have sufficient remaining distance
• Positioning data No. for positioning complete (pattern: 00)
• Positioning data No. for continuous positioning control (pattern: 01)
Even when the continuous operation interrupt is requested,
the remaining distance is insufficient, and thus,
the operation cannot stop at the positioning No. being executed.
Positioning data No. 10
• When operation is not performed (BUSY signal is OFF), the interrupt request during continuous operation is not accepted.
It is cleared to 0 at a start or restart.
Control data requiring settings
Set the following data to interrupt continuous operation.
n: Axis No. - 1
Interrupt request during
Refer to the following for the setting details.
Page 504 Control Data
8 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS
8.8 Functions Related to Stop
Positioning for positioning data No. 12
is not executed.
Positioning ends with continuous
operation interrupt request.
Stop process when operation cannot stop
at positioning data No. 10
Positioning data No. 11
Set "1: Interrupt request during continuous operation".
Positioning data No. 12
Buffer memory address