Precautions during control
• During interpolation control, the reference axis M code ON signal is turned ON.
• The M code ON signal will not turn ON if "0" is set in "[Da.10] M code/Condition data No./Number of LOOP to LEND
repetitions/Number of pitches". (The M code will not be output, and the previously output value will be held in "[Md.25] Valid
• If the M code ON signal is ON at the positioning start, the error "M code ON signal start" (error code: 19A0H) will occur, and
the positioning will not start.
• If the PLC READY signal [Y0] is turned OFF, the M code ON signal will turn OFF and "0" will be stored in "[Md.25] Valid M
• If the positioning operation time is short during continuous path control, there will not be enough time to turn OFF the M
code ON signal and the warning "M code ON signal ON" (warning code: 0992H) may occur. In this case, set a "0" in the
"[Da.10] M code/Condition data No./Number of LOOP to LEND repetitions/Number of pitches" of that section's positioning
data to prevent the M code from being output for avoiding the warning occurrence.
• In the AFTER mode during speed control, the M code is not output and the M code ON signal does not turn ON.
• If current value changing where "9003" has been set to "[Cd.3] Positioning start No." is performed, the M code output
function is made invalid.
The following shows the settings to use the "M code output function".
• Set the M code No. in the positioning data "[Da.10] M code/Condition data No./Number of LOOP to LEND repetitions/
Number of pitches".
• Set the timing to output the M code ON signal. The "WITH mode/AFTER mode" also can be set for each positioning data.
Set the required value in the following parameter, and write it to the Simple Motion module. The set details are validated at the
rising edge (OFF ON) of the PLC READY signal [Y0].
n: Axis No. - 1
M code ON signal output timing
Refer to the following for the setting details.
Page 407 Basic Setting
Set the timing to output the M code ON signal.
0: WITH mode
1: AFTER mode
Buffer memory address
8 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS
8.9 Other Functions