Precautions during operation
• If the positioning movement direction from the stop position to a new target position is reversed, stop the operation once
and then position to the new target position. (Page 263 When the direction of the operation is changed:)
• If a command speed exceeding the speed limit value is set to change the command speed, the warning "Speed limit value
over" (warning code: 0991H) will occur and the new command speed will be the speed limit value. Also, if the command
speed change disables the remaining distance to the target value from being assured, the warning "Insufficient remaining
distance" will occur (warning code: 0994H, 0995H).
• In the following cases, a target position change request given is ignored and the warning "Target position change not
possible" (warning code: 099BH to 09A1H) occurs.
• During interpolation control
• While a new target position value (address) is outside the software stroke limit range
• While decelerating to a stop by a stop cause
• While the positioning data whose operation pattern is continuous path control is executed
• While the speed change 0 flag ([Md.31] Status: b10) is turned ON
• When a command speed is changed, the current speed is also changed. When the next positioning speed uses the current
speed in the continuous positioning, the next positioning operation is carried out at the new speed value. When the speed
is set with the next positioning data, the speed becomes the current speed and the operation is carried out at the current
• When a target position change request is given during automatic deceleration in position control and the movement
direction is reversed, the positioning control to a new position is performed after the positioning has stopped once. If the
movement direction is not reversed, the speed accelerates to the command speed again and the positioning to the new
position is performed.
• If the constant speed status is regained or the output is reversed by a target position change made while "[Md.48]
Deceleration start flag" is ON, the deceleration start flag remains ON. (Page 294 Deceleration start flag function)
• Carrying out the target position change to the ABS linear 1 in degrees may carry out the positioning to the new target
position after the operation decelerates to stop once, even the movement direction is not reversed.
When carrying out the target position change continuously, take an interval of 10 ms or longer between the
times of the target position changes. Also, take an interval of 10 ms or longer when the speed change and
override is carried out after changing the target position or the target position change is carried out after the
speed change and override.
8 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS
8.5 Functions to Change the Control Details