Precautions during control
• If the skip signal is turned ON at the last of an operation, a deceleration stop will occur and the operation will be terminated.
• When a control is skipped (when the skip signal is turned ON during a control), the positioning complete signals will not turn
• When the skip signal is turned ON during the dwell time, the remaining dwell time will be ignored, and the next positioning
data will be executed.
• When a control is skipped during interpolation control, the reference axis skip signal is turned ON. When the reference axis
skip signal is turned ON, a deceleration stop will be carried out for every axis, and the next reference axis positioning data
will be executed.
• The M code ON signals will not turn ON when the M code output is set to the AFTER mode. (In this case, the M code will
not be stored in "[Md.25] Valid M code".)
• The skip cannot be carried out by the speed control and position-speed switching control.
• If the skip signal is turned ON with the M code signal turned ON, the transition to the next data is not carried out until the M
code signal is turned OFF.
Setting method from the CPU module
The following shows the settings and program example for skipping the control being executed in axis 1 with a command from
the CPU module.
Set the following data.
n: Axis No. - 1
Refer to the following for the setting details.
Page 504 Control Data
• Add the following program to the control program, and write it to the CPU module.
When the "skip command" is input, the value "1" (skip request) set in "[Cd.37] Skip command" is written to the buffer memory
of the Simple Motion module.
Refer to the following for the program example.
Page 570 Skip program
Set "1: Skip request".
Buffer memory address
8 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS
8.9 Other Functions