■RD77MS4 operation example
Positioning start signal
[Y10, Y11, Y12, Y13]
[X10, X11, X12, X13]
[Cd.14] New speed value
[Cd.15] Speed change
Speed change 0 flag
([Md.31] status: b10)
• The warning "Deceleration/stop speed change" (warning code: 0990H) occurs and the speed cannot be changed in the
• During deceleration by a stop command
• During automatic deceleration during positioning control
• The warning "Speed limit value over" (warning code: 0991H) occurs and the speed is controlled at the "[Pr.8] Speed limit
value" when the value set in "[Cd.14] New speed value" is larger than the "[Pr.8] Speed limit value".
• When the speed is changed during interpolation control, the required speed is set in the reference axis.
• When carrying out consecutive speed changes, be sure there is an interval between the speed changes of 10 ms or more.
(If the interval between speed changes is short, the Simple Motion module will not be able to track, and it may become
impossible to carry out commands correctly.)
• When a speed change is requested simultaneously for multiple axes, change the speed one by one. Therefore, the start
timing of speed change is different for each axis.
• Speed change cannot be carried out during the machine home position return. A request for speed change is ignored.
• When deceleration is started by the speed change function, the deceleration start flag does not turn ON.
• The speed change function cannot be used during speed control mode, torque control mode or continuous operation to
torque control mode. Refer to the following for the speed change during speed control mode or continuous operation to
torque control mode.
Page 193 Speed-torque Control
8 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS
8.5 Functions to Change the Control Details