Precautions during control
• The following data are set after the home position shift amount is complete.
• Home position return complete flag ([Md.31] Status: b4)
• [Md.20] Current feed value
• [Md.21] Machine feed value
• [Md.26] Axis operation status
Home position return request flag ([Md.31] Status: b3) is reset after completion of the home position shift.
• "[Pr.53] Home position shift amount" is not added to "[Md.34] Movement amount after near-point dog ON". The movement
amount immediately before the home position shift operation, considering near-point dog ON as "0", is stored.
To use the "home position shift function", set the required details in the parameters shown in the following table, and write
them to the Simple Motion module.
When the parameters are set, the home position shift function will be added to the machine home position return control. The
set details are validated at the rising edge (OFF ON) of the PLC READY signal [Y0].
Home position shift amount
Speed designation during
home position shift
Refer to the following for the setting details.
Page 407 Basic Setting
• Parameters are set for each axis.
• It is recommended that the parameters be set whenever possible with the engineering tool. Execution by a
program uses many programs and devices. The execution becomes complicated, and the scan times will
Set the shift amount during the home position shift.
Select the speed during the home position shift
0: [Pr.46] Home position return speed
1: [Pr.47] Creep speed
8.2 Sub Functions Specifically for Machine Home Position Return
8 CONTROL SUB FUNCTIONS