• The operation of following monitor data differs from the normal operation mode during amplifier-less operation mode.
n: Axis No. - 1
External input signal
Motor current value
• When the power supply is turned OFF ON or CPU module is reset during amplifier-less operation mode, the mode is
switched to the normal operation mode.
• The operation of servo motor or the timing of operation cycle, etc. at the amplifier-less operation is different from the case
where the servo amplifiers are connected at the normal operation mode. Confirm the operation finally with a real machine.
• The amplifier-less operation cannot be used in the test mode. Do not request to switch to the amplifier-less operation mode
during test mode.
• The amplifier-less operation cannot be used in the fully closed loop system, linear servo or direct drive motor.
• Even if the PLC READY signal [Y0] is turned ON by changing "[Pr.100] Connected device" from "00000000H: Servo series
is not set" to other than "0", the setting does not become valid. (The axis connecting status remains disconnection.)
• The operation cannot be changed to amplifier-less operation when connected and not connected servo amplifier axes are
mixed. Change to amplifier-less operation when all axes are connected, or disconnect all axes of the servo amplifier.
• The synchronous encoder via servo amplifier cannot be used during amplifier-less operation mode.
The data used in the amplifier-less operation function is shown below.
• System control data
mode switching request
• System monitor data
Operation mode switching procedure
• Switch from the normal operation mode to the amplifier-less operation mode
Stop all operating axes, and then confirm that the BUSY signal for all axes turned OFF.
Turn OFF the PLC READY signal [Y0].
Confirm that the READY signal [X0] turned OFF.
Set "ABCDH" in "[Cd.137] Amplifier-less operation mode switching request".
Confirm that "1: Amplifier-less operation mode" was set in "[Md.51] Amplifier-less operation mode status".
When "1: Servo amplifier" is set in "[Pr.116] FLS signal selection", "[Pr.117] RLS signal
selection", and "[Pr.118] DOG signal selection", the external input signal status can be
operated by turning ON/OFF the "b0: Lower limit signal", "b1: Upper limit signal" or
"b6: Near-point dog signal" during amplifier-less operation mode.
"0" is set at the amplifier-less operation mode start.
The motor current value can be emulated by changing this monitor data in user side
during amplifier-less operation mode.
Switch operation mode.
ABCDH: Switch from the normal operation mode to the amplifier-less operation mode.
0000H: Switch from the amplifier-less operation mode to the normal operation mode
Indicate the current operation mode.
0: Normal operation mode
1: Amplifier-less operation mode
Buffer memory address
9 COMMON FUNCTIONS
9.6 Amplifier-less Operation Function