Changing the speed control command speed
In "position-speed switching control", the speed control command speed can be changed during the position control.
• The speed control command speed can be changed during the position control of position-speed switching control. A
command speed change request will be ignored unless issued during the position control of the position-speed switching
• The "new command speed" is stored in "[Cd.25] Position-speed switching control speed change register" by the program
during position control. This value then becomes the speed control command speed when the position-speed switching
signal turns ON.
Position-speed switching signal
[Cd.25] Position-speed switching
control speed change register
([Md.31] Status: b5)
• The machine recognizes the presence of a command speed change request when the data is written to
"[Cd.25] Position-speed switching control speed change register" with the program.
• The new command speed is validated after execution of the position-speed switching control before the
input of the position-speed switching signal.
• The command speed change can be enabled/disabled with the interlock function in speed control using the
"position-speed switching latch flag" ([Md.31] Status: b5) of the axis monitor area.
V2 becomes the speed control command speed.
Position control start
Setting after the position-speed switching
signal ON is ignored.
3 MAJOR POSITIONING CONTROL
3.2 Setting the Positioning Data