Restart Helper Status........................ Not helping
Restart Helper Exit Reason................... Not attempted
Neighbor IP Address The IPv4 address on the neighbor's interface used to form the
The name of the interface on which the adjacency is formed.
The SNMP interface index.
The OSPF area in which the adjacency is formed.
The options advertised by the neighbor.
The router priority advertised by the neighbor.
The number of seconds until the dead timer expires.
How long this adjacency has been in FULL state.
The current state of the adjacency.
Incremented for the following events:
• A DD is received from the neighbor with an MTU mismatch.
• The neighbor sent an ACK for an LSA not on the neighbor's
• The state of the adjacency changed.
The number of LSAs on the neighbor's retransmit queue
waiting for the neighbor to acknowledge.
One of two values:
• Helping — This router is acting as a helpful neighbor to this
neighbor. A helpful neighbor does not report an adjacency
change during graceful restart, but continues to advertise the
restarting router as a FULL adjacency. A helpful neighbor
continues to forward data packets to the restarting router,
trusting that the restarting router's forwarding table is
maintained during the restart.
• Not Helping — This router is not a helpful neighbor at