Switch the Monitor Target to the Control System Using the Script
The following explains how to create a script screen, to be used for the MELSECNET/H or MELSECNET/10 connection
(network system), or Ethernet connection, that automatically changes the monitoring target (Station No.) at the occurrence
of system switching even if the MELSEC redundant setting is not made.
The script executes the station number switching function or screen switching function.
The following shows the advantages and disadvantages of the station number switching function and screen switching
Station number switching
The monitor screens for Station No. 1 (control system) and
Station No. 2 (standby system) can be created on one screen.
All objects can be used since monitor screens are created for
Screen switching function
each station number.
The following explains how to use each function.
■1. Method for using the station number switching function
• As a feature of this function, monitor screens for Station No. 1 (control system) and Station No. 2 (standby system)
can be created on one screen.
• If the system switching occurs, the GOT can change the monitoring target to the control system PLC CPU on the
same monitor screen.
• To achieve this, the script of the GOT monitors the special relay SM1515 (Control system identification flag) of the
PLC CPU and stores the station number of the latest control system into the station number switching device.
• Restrictions: Some objects do not allow the station number to be switched.
GT Designer3 (GOT2000) Screen Design Manual
(1) Setting method (For MELSECNET/H connection, MELSECNET/10 connection)
System configuration example 1: MELSECNET/H connection, MELSECNET/10 connection
MELSECNET/H network module of control system
MELSECNET/H network module of standby system
GOT connected to MELSECNET/H network or MELSECNET/10 network
(MELSECNET/H mode or MELSECNET/10 mode)
Network No. 1
Station No. 1
Some objects do not allow the station number to be switched.
Monitor screens must be created separately for Station No. 1
(control system) and Station No. 2 (standby system).
Station No. 2
4.2 MELSEC Q Series
4 - 75