Setup & Operation 5. Development PC Connection USB Port
5.4 Disconnection of Development PC and Controller
This section describes how to disconnect the development PC and the Controller
(1) Select the EPSON RC+ 7.0 menu-[Setup]-[PC to Controller Communications] to
(2) Click the <Disconnect> button.
If the USB cable is removed when the Controller and the development PC are connected,
the Robot will stop. Be sure to click the <Disconnect> button in the [PC to Controller
Communications] dialog before USB cable is removed.
5.5 How to Fix USB Cable
This section describes how to fix USB cables.
Development PC connection USB Port
(1) Unscrew the screw below the USB port.
(2) Secure the fixing clamp (attached) using the screw in Step (1).
(3) Connect the USB cable to the USB port.
(4) Get an attached cable tie through a hole of the fixing clamp in Step (2) and fix the
(5) Adjust the length of the cable tie by cutting it.
display the [PC to Controller Communications] dialog.
Communication between the Controller and the development PC is disconnected and
the USB cable can be removed.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23