Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
7.2.2 Regenerative Fan (RC700-A only)
The regenerative fan is installed only in RC700-A.
(1) Turn OFF the Controller.
(2) Disconnect the power plug.
(3) Remove the Top Cover. (Mounting screw ×6)
(4) Remove the cable tie binding the 15 V power supply cable and fan cable.
(5) Remove the fan extension connector.
(6) Remove the regenerative module connector from the DMB.
(7) Remove the regenerative module connector from the DPB.
(8) Remove the rear plate from the body.
(9) Remove the regenerative resistance from the rear
(10) Remove the fan from the fan fixing plate.
(Mounting screw ×5)
(Mounting screw ×4)
(Mounting screw ×2)
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23