7.2.1 Front Fan
(1) Turn OFF the Controller.
(2) Disconnect the power plug.
(3) Remove the Top Cover. (Mounting screw ×6)
(4) Remove the fan cable from the DMB-SUB.
(5) Remove the screws of the fan (×2).
(6) Remove the fan.
(1) Mount a new fan with two screws.
(2) Connect the fan cables to the DMB-SUB.
(3) Mount the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(4) Connect the power plug. Turn ON the Controller and make sure that the Controller
* Pay attention to the right and wrong sides of the fan when installing it.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23
Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
At this point, tighten the screws diagonally. Be careful of the mounting direction.
starts properly without any vibration or abnormal noise.