Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
7.4 CF (Compact Flash)
(1) Turn OFF the Controller.
(2) Disconnect the power plug.
(3) Remove the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(4) Remove the connector (CN39).
(5) Remove the CF mounting screw and the rubber.
(6) Pull the CF toward the direction of the arrow in the
(1) Insert a new CF toward the opposite direction of the arrow in the picture above.
(2) Tighten the CF mounting screw (×1) and the rubber.
(3) Connect the connector (CN39).
(4) Mount the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(5) Connect the power plug. Turn ON the Controller and make sure that the Controller
starts properly without any vibration or abnormal noise.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23