7.10 Option Board
(1) Turn OFF the Controller.
(2) Disconnect the power plug.
(3) Remove the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(4) Remove the screws of the Option Slot Panels.
(5) Mount the L-shaped plate to the Option Board.
(6) Install the Option Board as shown in the picture.
(7) Mount the attachment L-shaped plate with a screw
(8) Mount the Top Panel. (Mounting screws ×6)
(9) After connecting the power plug, turn on the Controller and check it works normally
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23
Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
Remove as many Option Panels as the Option
Boards to add.
Insert the board to the Option Slot.
(in the direction of an arrow)
from the front side.
At this point, one screw for the Option Slot Panel is
without vibration and abnormal sound.