If the Controller must be used in an environment that does not fulfill the conditions
mentioned above, take adequate countermeasures. For example, the Controller may be
enclosed in a cabinet with adequate ventilation and cooling.
- Install indoors only.
- Place in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and radiation heat.
- Keep away from dust, oily mist, oil, salinity, metal powder or other contaminants.
- Keep away from water.
- Keep away from shocks or vibrations.
- Keep away from sources of electronic noise
- Keep away from strong electric or magnetic fields.
Install the controller on a flat surface such as wall, floor, and controller box in the
direction shown from (A) to (C).
(A) Flat Mounting
(B) Upright Mounting
* The rubber foot needs to be replaced.
For Controller installation to the Controller box or the base table, process screw holes as
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23
Safety 3. Installation
(C) Rack Mounting
* A plate for rack mounting is required.