Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
(1) Insert the DPB to the chassis.
(2) Fix the DPB with screws.
(3) RC700-A only: Mount the rear plate. (Mounting screw ×5)
(4) RC700-A only: Connect the regenerative fan extension connector.
(5) Connect the eight connectors to the DPB.
(6) Mount the MDB clamp 3. (Mounting screw ×2)
(7) Mount the DMB.
(8) Mount the top plate. (Mounting screw ×6)
(9) After connecting the power plug, turn on the Controller and check it works normally
Refer to: Maintenance 7.6 DMB
without vibration and abnormal sound.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23