Thank you for purchasing our robot products.
This manual contains the information necessary for the correct use of the robot controller.
Please carefully read this manual and other related manuals before installing the robot
Keep this manual handy for easy access at all times.
The robot system and its optional parts are shipped to our customers only after being
subjected to the strictest quality controls, tests, and inspections to certify its compliance
with our high performance standards.
Product malfunctions resulting from normal handling or operation will be repaired free of
charge during the normal warranty period. (Please contact the supplier of your region for
warranty period information.)
However, customers will be charged for repairs in the following cases (even if they occur
during the warranty period):
1. Damage or malfunction caused by improper use which is not described in the manual,
2. Malfunctions caused by customers' unauthorized disassembly.
3. Damage due to improper adjustments or unauthorized repair attempts.
4. Damage caused by natural disasters such as earthquake, flood, etc.
Warnings, Cautions, Usage:
1. If the robot system associated equipment is used outside of the usage conditions and
2. If you do not follow the WARNINGS and CAUTIONS in this manual, we cannot be
3. We cannot foresee all possible dangers and consequences. Therefore, this manual
or careless use.
product specifications described in the manuals, this warranty is void.
responsible for any malfunction or accident, even if the result is injury or death.
cannot warn the user of all possible hazards.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23