Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
(1) Install the DMB-SUB board to the new DMB. (Mounting screw ×3)
(2) Install the plate that secures the connectors on the front side to the DMB and the
(3) Insert the DMB into the chassis.
(4) Mount the fan.
(5) Tighten the DMB mounting screw (×14).
(6) RC700: Connect the five connectors to the DMB.
(7) Mount the fixing plate of the DMB-OPTION
At this point, be careful not to touch the chassis and other parts.
Refer to Maintenance: 7.2 Fan.
RC700-A: Connect the twelve connectors to the DMB.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23