(8) Remove the plate from the Top Cover.
(9) Mount the Top Cover.
(10) Fix the Top Cover to the LED DISPLAY FIXING
(11) Mount the WALL FIXING BRACKET.
(12) Remove the rubber hoot on the Controller's back side.
(13) Mount the Controller to the wall. (Mounting screw×8 M5 × 8 mm or longer)
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23
The removed plate is not necessary when using this option.
The plate may be needed when the installation type is changed.
Please keep the plate for future use.
(Mounting screw×2 on both sides)
The bracket has 6 screw holes.
There are three ways of installation.
The removed rubber foot is not necessary when using this option.
The rubber foot may be needed when the installation type is changed.
Please keep the rubber foot for future use.
Tightening torque 80 to 110 N·cm
Safety 3. Installation