Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
7.7 DMB-SUB Board
(1) Turn OFF the Controller.
(2) Disconnect the power plug.
(3) Remove the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(4) Remove the cables from the DMB-SUB board.
(5) Remove the screws fixing the DMB-SUB board to the front side plate.
(6) Remove the DMB-SUB Board from the DMB.
(1) Mount the plate that secures the connectors on the front side to the DMB-SUB board.
(2) Mount the DMB-SUB Board to the DMB. (Mounting screws ×3)
(3) Connect the cables to the DMB-SUB Board.
(4) Mount the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(5) Set the Encoder Voltage Adjustment Switch.
(6) Connect the power plug. Turn ON the Controller and make sure that the Controller
(Mounting screws ×3)
Set the Encoder Voltage Adjustment Switch according to the length of the M/C cable.
Refer to: Setup & Operation 2. Part Names and Functions
(14) Encoder Voltage Adjustment Switch
starts properly without any vibration or abnormal noise.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23