(1) Turn OFF the Controller.
(2) Disconnect the power plug.
(3) Remove the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(4) Remove the MDB.
(5) Remove the MDB clamp 3.
(6) Remove eight connectors from the DPB.
(7) RC700-A only:
(8) RC700-A only:
(9) Remove the DPB mounting screws.
(10) Remove the DPB from the chassis.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23
Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
Refer to: Maintenance 7.5 MDB
(Mounting screw ×2)
Remove the regenerative fan extension
Remove the rear plate from the body.
(Mounting screw ×5)