Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
■ Before performing any maintenance procedure, always make sure that the main
power of the Controller is turned OFF and that the high voltage charged area is
completely discharged. Performing any maintenance procedure while the main
power is ON or the high voltage charged area is not discharged completely is
extremely hazardous and may result in electric shock and/or cause serious safety
■ When opening or closing the front side, make sure that the 200 V power supply
for the Controller is OFF. Performing procedure to the power supply terminal
block inside the Controller while the power supply is ON is extremely hazardous
and may result in electric shock and/or cause serious safety problems.
- Be careful not to damage cables. Be sure not to drop any screws into the Controller.
- Installing the front cover using the wrong screws may result in a cable being damaged
and/or malfunction of the Controller.
7.1 Fan Filter
Inspect the fan filter periodically and clean it when needed. The temperature inside the
Controller may get too high and the Controller may not operate properly if the filter is not
(1) Turn OFF the Controller.
(2) Remove one screw of the fan filter.
(3) Remove the fan filter cover.
(4) Detach the fan filter.
(1) Set the fan filter to the fan filter cover.
(2) Mount the fan filter cover with the screw.
(3) Connect the power plug. Turn ON the Controller and make sure that the Controller
Clean the fan filter as needed.
starts properly without any vibration or abnormal noise.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23