(1) Fix the new fan to the fan fixing plate. (Mounting screw ×2)
(2) Mount the regenerative resistance to the rear plate. (Mounting screw ×2)
(3) Mount the rear plate to the body. (Mounting screw ×5)
(4) Connect the regenerative module connector to the DMB.
(5) Connect the regenerative module connector to the DPB.
(6) Connect the fan extension connector.
(7) Bind the 15 V power supply cable and fan cable. by the
(8) Mount the Top Panel. (Mounting screw ×6)
(9) Connect the power plug.
* Pay attention to the right and wrong sides of the fan when installing it.
RC700 / RC700-A Rev.23
Maintenance 7. Maintenance Parts Replacement Procedures
At this point, tighten the screws diagonally. Be careful of the mounting
Be careful of the mounting direction.
cable tie (AB150).
Leave 110 mm from the end of the cable tie in order not
to tighten the cables too much.
Cut the excess part of the tie.
Controller starts properly without any vibration or abnormal noise.
Turn ON the Controller and make sure that the