The TFT color LCD with high intensity, wide viewing angle and high definition is adopted as the display unit.
Monitoring for turning ON/OFF bit devices of a PLC, forced turning ON/OFF the bit devices of a PLC, monitoring the
word device set value/current value and changing that numeric values are easily made.
(1) The display unit is used for engineers' stage replacement, setting change and troubleshooting or for
operation guidance to an operator.
• Forced turning ON/OFF
• Set value change
• Trouble check
(2) Improved monitoring performance and connectivity to FA devices
• Multiple languages are displayed using the Unicode2.1-compatible fonts and beautiful characters are drawn
using the TrueType and high quality fonts.
• Two types of display modes are provided: 65536-color display and monochrome display.
• A fine and beautiful full-color display which shows even small characters clearly, is enabled in the 65536-color
display by adopting the high intensity, wide viewing angle and high definition TFT color liquid crystal display.
(Also compatible with digital screen displays with 65536 colors, BMP, etc.)
• In the monochrome display, 16 scales are used to improve the display.
• High speed monitoring through high speed communication at maximum of 115.2kbps.
• High speed display and high speed touch switch response.
• The operation performance is improved by the analog touch panel.
(3) More efficient GOT operations including screen design, startup, adjustment, management and
• The 9MB built-in flash memory is included as standard.
• SD card interface is included as standard.
• RS-232 interface is included as standard.
• RS-422 interface is included as standard.
• USB interface (host/device) is included as standard.
• Ethernet interface is included as standard.
• System font types are increased by the adoption of the font installation system.
• Four types of alarms (system alarm, user alarm, alarm history and alarm popup display) are integrated, and
realizing an efficient alarm notification.
(4) Enhanced support of FA device setup tools
• Transferring or monitoring the sequence programs using the personal computer connected to GOT is
available, during connection to A, QnA, L, Q, or FX series PLC CPU (FA Transparent function).
The operation switches are the mechanical keys directly connected to the input of a PLC.
The switch can be used for the inputs that require a quick response to machine such as run or stop since a command is
directly given to the PLC.
The operation switches are used as keys for operator to provide operation commands to the machine.
• Stage replacement
• Trouble removal
• Mode selection such as automatic or individual
A optional connection cable is required to connect the GOT to a PLC.
1 - 2