4.10.2 Method for using the screen changing function
• As a feature of this function, monitor screens are created for each station number.
When the system switching occurs, the GOT can change the monitoring target to the control system PLC CPU on the
other monitor screen.
• To achieve this, the script of the GOT monitors the special relay SM1515 (Control system identification flag) of the
PLC CPU and stores the screen number corresponding to the latest station number of the control system into the
screen switching devices.
There are the following 8 different screen switching devices.Set the screen switching devices for all screens to be
(1) Base screen switching device
(2) Overlap window 1 switching device
(3) Overlap window 2 switching device
(4) Overlap window 3 switching device
(5) Overlap window 4 switching device
(6) Overlap window 5 switching device
(7) Superimpose window 1 switching device
(8) Superimpose window 2 switching device
Setting method (For MELSECNET/H connection, MELSECNET/10 connection)
System configuration example 1: MELSECNET/H connection, MELSECNET/10 connection
MELSECNET/H network module of control system
MELSECNET/H network module of standby system
GOT connected to MELSECNET/H network or MELSECNET/10
Set the screen switching device of the base screen.
GD100 as the base screen switching device.
4 - 38
4. HOW TO MONITOR REDUNTANT SYSTEM
4.10 Switch the Monitor Target to the Control System Using the Script Function
(MELSECNET/H mode or MELSECNET/10 mode)
Network No. 1
Station No. 3
[GOT Environmental Setting]
Station No. 1
Station No. 2
[Screen Switching/Window], and set the internal device