Got2000/got1000 series cc-link ie controller network communication unit (22 pages)
Summary of Contents for Mitsubishi Electric GOT1000 Series
GT15 CC-Link communication unit User's Manual GT15-75J61BT13-Z Set of A8GT-J61BT13 and GT15-75IF900 Thank you for purchasing the GOT1000 Series. Prior to use, please read both this manual and detailed manual thoroughly to fully understand the product. MODEL GT15-75J61BT13-Z-U MODEL 1D7M31 CODE IB(NA)-0800316-D(2011)MEE...
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS (Always read these instructions before using this equipment.) Before using this product, please read this manual and the relevant manuals introduced in this manual carefully and pay full attention to safety to handle the product correctly. The precautions given in this manual are concerned with this product. In this manual, the safety precautions are ranked as "WARNING"...
(VPNs), and antivirus solutions. Mitsubishi Electric shall have no responsibility or liability for any problems involving GOT trouble and system trouble by unauthorized access, DoS attacks, computer viruses, and other cyberattacks.
[INSTALLATION PRECAUTIONS] CAUTION Use this unit in the environment given in the general specifications of the GT15 User's Manual. Not doing so can cause an electric shock, fire, malfunction or product damage or deterioration. When installing this unit to the GOT, fit it to the connection interface of the GOT and tighten the mounting screws in the specified torque range.
[WIRING PRECAUTIONS] CAUTION Be sure to tighten any unused terminal screws within a tightening torque range (0.36 to 0.48•Nm). Failure to do so may cause a short circuit due to contact with a solderless terminal. Tighten the terminal screws within the specified torque range. Undertightening can cause a short circuit or misoperation.
[STARTUP AND MAINTENANCE PRECAUTIONS] WARNING Do not touch the terminals while power is on. Doing so can cause an electric shock or misoperation. Before starting cleaning or terminal screw retightening, always switch power off externally in all phases. Not doing so can cause a unit failure or misoperation.
[TRANSPORTATION PRECAUTIONS] CAUTION Make sure to transport the GOT main unit and/or relevant unit(s) in the manner they will not be exposed to the impact exceeding the impact resistance described in the general specifications of the GT15 User's Manual, as they are precision devices.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS This manual confers no industrial property rights or any rights of any other kind, nor does it confer any patent licenses. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation cannot be held responsible for any problems involving industrial property rights which may occur as a result of using the contents noted in this manual.
CONTENTS 1. Overview ......................1 2. Performance Specifications ................2 3. I/O Signals and Remote Register Assignment ..........4 3.1 I/O Signals Transferred to/from the Master Module ........ 4 3.2 Remote Register Assignment ..............5 4. Part Names and the Settings ................. 6 5.
The following shows manuals relevant to this product. Detailed Manual Manual number Manual name (Type code) GT15 User's Manual SH-080528ENG (Option) (1D7M23) GOT1000 Series Connection Manual SH-080532ENG (Option) (1D7M26) Relevant Manuals For relevant manuals, refer to the PDF manual stored within the drawing software used.
Remote device station CC-Link dedicated cable All remote inputs/outputs and remote Monitoring by registers assigned to the Master station Cyclic by CC-Link parameter setting can be Transmission monitored. For the details of CC-Link connection, refer to the GOT1000 Series Connection Manual.
2. Performance Specifications The following is the performance specification of CC-Link communication unit. For the general specifications of CC-Link communication unit, refer to the GT15 User’s Manual. Item Specifications CC-Link station type Intelligent device station Number of link occupied stations May be selected between 1 and 4.
*1 : The vibration resistance of the CC-Link communication unit is as follows. (Differs with the GT15.) Item Specifications Frequency Acceleration Amplitude Sweep count 0.075mm Under Conforming 10 to 57Hz (0.003inch) 10 times intermittent Vibration each in vibration 57 to 150Hz 9.8m/s resistance JIS B 3502,...
3. I/O Signals and Remote Register Assignment 3.1 I/O Signals Transferred to/from the Master Module The following table lists the I/O signals assigned to the GOT. The I/O signals differ according to the set number of occupied stations (1 or 4 stations). n in the table indicates the address assigned to the Master module by station number setting.
3.2 Remote Register Assignment The following is the assignment of the remote registers of the GOT. The remote registers differ according to the set number of occupied stations (1 or 4 stations). All areas are use areas. m and n in the table indicate the addresses assigned to the Master module by station number setting.
4. Part Names and the Settings This section provides the names of the A8GT-J61BT13 and GT15-75IF900 parts and how to set the switches. A8GT-J61BT13 GT15-75IF900 (Front) (Back)
Number Name Description Mode setting switch Used to set the operating status of the module. (Factory setting:0) Number Name Description Data link enabled and automatic Online return made (Reserved) Offline Disconnected from data link 3 to F (Reserved) Station number Used to set the station number of the A8GT-J61BT13 setting switches between 1 and 64.
Number Name Description Indicator LEDs Data link status can be conformed by the on/off statuses of the LEDs. Description Name : Indicates that the module is normal. : Indicates a watchdog timer error. : Indicates that communication is normal. L RUN : Indicates a communication break (time excess error).
5. Installation Procedure (1) Power off the GOT. (2) Remove the two extension unit covers of the GOT. (3) Fit the GT15-75IF900 along the groove of the GOT case. (4) Fasten the GT15-75IF900 by tightening its mounting screws (3 places) with tightening torque 0.36 to 0.48 N•m.
(5) Attach the communication unit fixing brackets (3 places) to GT15- 75IF900, then fasten them with tightening torque of 0.36 to 0.48 N•m. (6) Mount the A8GT-J61BT13 to GT15-75IF900. (7) Fasten the unit fixing brackets (3 places) with tightening torque of 0.36 to 0.48N•m.
6. Wiring Method The following diagram shows how to wire the GOT and CC-Link system modules. (1) Wiring the GOT and CC-Link system modules by CC-Link dedicated cable Master module I/O module, etc. (Blue) (Yellow) Terminal Terminal (White) resistor resistor CC-Link CC-Link dedicated...
7. External Dimensions (1) GT15-75IF900 150 (5.91) Unit:mm (inch) (2) A8GT-J61BT13 149 (5.87) GOT main unit A8GT-J61BT13 GT15-75IF900 Dimensions of X when mounted to the GOT. 15”, 12.1”, 10.4” 13.5 (0.53) 8.4” 15.5 (0.61) Unit:mm (inch)
District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Tel: +33-1-55-68-55-68 Tel: +84-28-3910-5945 India Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd. Pune Branch Czech Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V. Czech Branch Pekarska 621/7, 155 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic Emerald House, EL-3, J Block, M.I.D.C., Bhosari,...