[BACKLIGHT REPLACEMENT PRECAUTIONS]
● Be sure to shut off all phases of the external power supply of the GOT (and the PLC CPU in the case
of a bus topology) and remove the GOT from the control panel before replacing the backlight (when
using the GOT with the backlight replaceable by the user).
Not doing so can cause an electric shock.
Replacing a backlight without removing the GOT from the control panel can cause the backlight or
control panel to drop, resulting in an injury.
● Wear gloves for the backlight replacement when using the GOT with the backlight replaceable by the
Not doing so can cause an injury.
● Before replacing a backlight, allow 5 minutes or more after turning off the GOT when using the GOT
with the backlight replaceable by the user.
Not doing so can cause a burn from heat of the backlight.
● When disposing of the product, handle it as industrial waste.
● When disposing of this product, treat it as industrial waste. When disposing of batteries, separate
them from other wastes according to the local regulations.
(For details of the battery directive in EU member states, refer to the User's Manual of the GOT to be
● When transporting lithium batteries, make sure to treat them based on the transport regulations.
(For details on models subject to restrictions, refer to the User's Manual for the GOT you are using.)
● Make sure to transport the GOT main unit and/or relevant unit(s) in the manner they will not be
exposed to the impact exceeding the impact resistance described in the general specifications of the
User's Manual, as they are precision devices.
Failure to do so may cause the unit to fail.
Check if the unit operates correctly after transportation.
A - 8