Direct CPU connection/computer link connection
(1) When connecting to multiple CPU system
• Corresponding to the access range described in ■ Bus connection (1).
(2) When connecting to RCPU
• For the computer link connection, refer to the following.
• For connections via a MELSECNET (II), computer link, or CC-Link network, the GOT cannot access any
CPUon a network via the relay network.
(3) When connecting to QCPU (Q mode)/QnACPU
• Corresponding to the access range described in ■ Bus connection (2).
(4) When connecting to QCPU (A mode)/AnUCPU
• The GOT can monitor the control station and all the normal stations
on the network.
For monitoring devices (other than B and W assigned for the network
parameter) of other stations, the GOT cannot monitor the devices of
the PLC CPU that is the QCPU (Q mode) or QnACPU.
• If connected to a relay station, use data link parameter [Effective unit
number for accessing other stations] to designate the unit number
that is connected to the network to be monitored.
(5) When connecting to AnACPU/AnNCPU
• Corresponding to the access range described in ■ Bus connection (3).
(6) When connecting to motion controller CPU (Q series), CNC (CNC C70), or robot controller (CRnQ-700)
via direct CPU connection
Monitor the motion controller CPU (Q series), CNC (CNC C70), or robot controller (CRnQ-700) via the following
QCPUs in the multiple CPU system.
Motion controller CPU (Q Series)
CNC (CNC C70)
Robot controller (CRnQ-700)
The control station and normal station correspond to the master station and local station in the CC-Link IE field network
CC-Link connection (intelligent device station), CC-Link connection (via G4)
• Only the station connected to the GOT can be monitored.
• When the station connected to the GOT is in the multiple CPU system, the GOT can monitor CPU No.1 to
• The GOT cannot monitor other stations.
3 - 4
3. ACCESS RANGE FOR MONITORING
3.1 Access Range for Monitoring Stations on Network Systems
■ MELSECNET/H connection, MELSECNET/10 connection, CC-Link IE Controller Network
connection, CC-Link IE Field Network connection
■ Monitor accessible range of other stations and setting method of monitor devices Example 6:
When using CC-Link connection (intelligent device station) /CC-Link connection (via G4)
QCPU (Q mode)