[TEST OPERATION PRECAUTIONS]
● Before performing the test operations of the user creation monitor screen (such as turning ON or
OFF bit device, changing the word device current value, changing the settings or current values of
the timer or counter, and changing the buffer memory current value), read through the manual
carefully and make yourself familiar with the operation method.
During test operation, never change the data of the devices which are used to perform significant
operation for the system.
False output or malfunction can cause an accident.
[PRECAUTIONS FOR REMOTE CONTROL]
● Remote control is available through a network by using GOT functions, including the SoftGOT-GOT
link function, the remote personal computer operation function, and the VNC server function.
If these functions are used to perform remote control of control equipment, the field operator may not
notice the remote control, possibly leading to an accident.
In addition, a communication delay or interruption may occur depending on the network
environment, and remote control of control equipment cannot be performed normally in some cases.
Before using the above functions to perform remote control, fully grasp the circumstances of the field
site and ensure safety.
● When power is on, do not touch the terminals.
Doing so can cause an electric shock or malfunction.
● Correctly connect the battery connector.
Do not charge, disassemble, heat, short-circuit, solder, or throw the battery into the fire.
Doing so will cause the battery to produce heat, explode, or ignite, resulting in injury and fire.
● Before starting cleaning or terminal screw retightening, always switch off the power externally in all
Not switching the power off in all phases can cause a unit failure or malfunction.
Undertightening can cause a short circuit or malfunction.
Overtightening can cause a short circuit or malfunction due to the damage of the screws or unit.
● Do not disassemble or modify the unit.
Doing so can cause a failure, malfunction, injury or fire.
● Do not touch the conductive and electronic parts of the unit directly.
Doing so can cause a unit malfunction or failure.
A - 6