Graphic Operation Terminal GOT-F900
Security function (screen protection function)
In the user screen mode, screens can be set so that they only open to certain operators who
know an entry code. This is so that general operators cannot perform unnecessary operations.
This function is called security function (screen protection function).
1) Outline of security function
To use the security function, the security level should be set for each user screen.
Set the level within the range of 0 (lowest) to 15 (highest). When any entry codes have not
been registered, all screens can be displayed (In this case, the security level is "0".).
An entry code can be set using the screen creation software.
By entering a correct entry code, the user can display and manipulate screens whose
security level is equivalent to or lower than the entered code
2) Input of entry code
To enter code, the entry code input screen should be displayed.
To display the entry code input screen, a touch key should be provided on the screen.
Input of entry code
• To set this touch key, enter "FF68" to the key code.
• When the touch key is pressed, the entry code input screen is displayed.
• When a screen whose entry code level is higher is tried to be displayed, an alarm sound is
issued three times. Set a touch key, and enter an entry code.
• When an entry code has been registered to the screen to be displayed at first in screen
mode (screen No. 0 when screens have been created using FX-PCS-DU/WIN-E or screen
No. 1 when screens have been created using SW¨D5C-GOTRE-PACK), the entry code
input screen is displayed even if a touch key to enter an entry code is not provided so that
an entry code can be entered.
• An entry code can be set using up
to 8 numerics.
Start up 7