● The cables connected to the unit must be run in ducts or clamped.
Not doing so can cause the unit or cable to be damaged due to the dangling, motion or accidental
pulling of the cables or can cause a malfunction due to a cable connection fault.
● When unplugging the cable connected to the unit, do not hold and pull the cable portion.
Doing so can cause the unit or cable to be damaged or can cause a malfunction due to a cable
● Do not drop or apply strong impact to the unit.
Doing so may damage the unit.
● Do not drop or give an impact to the battery mounted to the unit.
Doing so may damage the battery, causing the battery fluid to leak inside the battery.
If the battery is dropped or given an impact, dispose of it without using.
● Before touching the unit, always touch grounded metal, etc. to discharge static electricity from
human body, etc.
Not doing so can cause the unit to fail or malfunction.
● Replace battery with GT15-BAT(GT16, GT15) or GT11-50BAT(GT14, GT12, GT11, GT10) by
Mitsubishi electric Co. only.
Use of another battery may present a risk of fire or explosion.
● Dispose of used battery promptly.
Keep away from children. Do not disassemble and do not dispose of in fire.
[TOUCH PANEL PRECAUTIONS]
● For the analog-resistive film type touch panels, normally the adjustment is not required. However,
the difference between a touched position and the object position may occur as the period of use
elapses. When any difference between a touched position and the object position occurs, execute
the touch panel calibration.
● When any difference between a touched position and the object position occurs, other object may be
activated. This may cause an unexpected operation due to incorrect output or malfunction.
A - 7