During the course of daily plotter operation, be sure to observe the following precautions:
(1) Never lubricate the mechanisms of the plotter.
(2) Clean the plotter's casing using a dry cloth that has been moistened in a neutral detergent diluted with water.
Never use thinner, benzene, alcohol, or similar solvents to clean the casings; they will damage the casing's
(3) Clean the cutting mat using a dry cloth. In case of stubborn stains, use a cloth that has been moistened in
alcohol or in a neutral detergent diluted with water.
(4) Clean the plotter's paper sensors using a cloth moistened in a neutral detergent diluted with water.
* Never use thinner, benzene, alcohol, or similar solvents to clean the sensors; cleaners such as these will
damage the sensors.
(5) When the Y rail sliding surface gets dirty, gently wipe the dirt away with a clean, dry towel.
* The sliding surface has lubricant on it, so be sure not to wipe all the lubricant off as well.
Storing the Plotter
When your plotter is not in use, be sure to observe the following points:
(1) Remove the tool attached to the tool holder.
(2) Cover the plotter with a cloth to protect it from dust and dirt.
(3) Do not store the plotter in direct sunlight or in high temperatures.
(4) Please lower the set lever so the push roller is in a risen state.